Sunday, April 08, 2012

Happy Easter!

Easter was always a special time for me as a child.  I remember giving tulips to my Great Grandmother.  I remember her smile, her thick glasses, her white hair and her deep Czech accent.

Easter to me is of kolache's, braided bread, ham, egg battles and family. The smell of my Grandparents house is etched in my senses, it is a smell I have never smelled anywhere else, but I remember it.  I remember the egg hunts at my Grandparents house in Baltimore City. Oh Easter.. how I love the memories you have created for me.

I miss it all.  Easter is the holiday that most reminds me of my Grandmother Hunter.  I remember her all the time.. but Easter is HER.  It is her memory that makes it so very special to me. I wish my children could have known her.. she would have made an ever lasting impression on them as well.

I must go now to hide the eggs for my kiddos..  but I wanted to share with you this:



May your Easter be filled with love. laughter, blessings and family for a lifetime of cherished memories. 

Happy Easter! 
<3 Krys