Sunday, May 06, 2012

The Organized Sewer's Notebook

I am soo over the moon to introduce to the sewing community: The Organized Sewer's Notebook.

It was a project in the making for a long time. The nagging need for something to organize my creative life was overwhelming and I had to do something about it.

So I organized my thoughts and created a 90 page notebook, including inventory pages, knowledge pages and logs of projects.  I have never sat so much in the weeks it took to create this.  I have never spent 8 hours at a time in front of a computer. My butt still hurts! But it's done and now I'm mentally working on project #2..  BUT.. I wanted to share with you TOSN..

Here are some pics of TOSN.





I was uber excited to read the reviews which have all been super positive thus far. Keeping my fingers crossed!

OH.. and I am also planning an Organize-A-Long on the yahoo group: Sew It Seams.  This is really going to be alot of fun.. come on over and join us!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SewItSeams/

Happy Organizing!